Monday, September 8, 2008

Still Here

So here we go again. The low grade fever continues. I went to the doctor's office for a blood draw and chest x-ray and everything checks out okay. I got sent home with antibiotics to wait and see what happens next.

I hate the fever. It makes me feel rotten. Maybe I am just a big baby, but the minute my temperature goes up I feel like the world is ending. I'm uncomfortable lying down, uncomfortable sitting up. I don't want to talk, I don't want to move, I don't want to be awake. Do other people tolerate it this poorly?

Ahhh... but I have the percocet and they do make me feel much better.

Just a few more days and this will all be gone. Just a few more days and this will all be gone. Just a few more days and this will all be gone. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are hanging in there and seeing the BRIGHT light at the end of this anxious, long tunnel.
Love, Cathy

Anonymous said...

Start clicking those ruby slippers together.....to take you home.

You can do it....you can do it.....you can do it.....

You are amazing.....you are amazing.....you are amazing....

Thinking of you.
Monica