Saturday, November 8, 2008

Chemolicious!

Cancer - and breast cancer in particular - is a big commercial business. There are hundreds of t-shirts, hats, mugs, you name it, with great cancer slogans on them. Below are just some of the funnier ones I've seen.

* Eyebrows Are So Last Year
* Bald is the New Black
* I Have Cancer - Cancer Doesn't Have Me
* I'm Sick & Tired of Being Sick & Tired
* Chemo - Breakfast of Champions
* Nice Try Cancer, But I'm Still Here
* Your Boyfriend Likes Rubbing My Bald Head
* Does This Shirt Make My Head Look Bald?
* If I had known how much work it be,
I would have never gotten cancer
* Bald Chicks Rule
* Not Just Surviving. LIVING!
* Chemo - All the Good Kids Are Doing It
* I'm Confused. Wait Maybe I'm Not
* I Make Chemo Look Good
* I Pay My Oncologist Big Bucks for This Hair Style
* Friends Don't Let Friends Fight Cancer Alone
* Cancer is Not Contagious - But My Spirit Is
* Oh Yeah, We Are Talkin' Cancer Glam
* Fight Like A Girl
* Unbeknownst to the Mosquito I Just Had Chemo
* One Day Pink Will Just Be for Princesses. Let's Find A Cure
* This Is What A Cancer Survivor Looks Like
* I Beat Cancer Like It Owed Me Money
* Chemo Ate My Eyebrows
* Breast Cancer Isn't for Sissies
* Fighting Cancer and Still Fabulous
* I Already Kicked Cancer's Ass - Want To Be Next!?

And last, but not least...

* Chemolicious!

(Thanks to Wander Linda, another breast cancer blogger. I stole this list from her.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! While I don't write often, I usually check in daily just to see your latest message. I love reading your blog as it is so you, and I miss you! I'm sure the doctor's appointments and decision-making continue. I'm thinking of you--wishing you much wisdom and patience (isn't it a bitch to have to have so much patience). So, the SF Summit will be in Atlanta the last week of October; just want you to factor that into your schedule. Guess we will have to visit you if you can't visit us! Take care!