Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Down and Out

Hey all. Chemo number four has knocked me flat on the floor. It's wednesday and I still haven't recovered from the infusion last Friday. I've been running a fever of 101 - 102 since Sunday. I am miserable. My whole body hurts. Four days is a long time to have a high fever.

Had blood work done and everything is normal. Waiting to hear from the doctor today to see what's the next step. I'll write on the other side of this misery... but for now send good thoughts my way (or the calvary, or hemlock, or something!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I finally got back on my own blog and read your comment...it's amazing how quickly the weeks go during treatment. It's unfortunate to hear that your body on drugs is is putting a crimp in your lifestyle! Damn those drugs.

Let's keep focus on our Eli's and the gift of their words and being.

Hey, have you thought about accupuncture to help with the side affects? It would be worth trying out...for the exhaustion, feeling like shit.

I'm sending you lots of good energy...trust your body and don't push it. If it says stay in bed to Friday, just do it cause then Saturday will be a beautiful day.

A big hug to you. And thanks for the thumbs up on Mt St. Helens.

Warm Regards, Michele

mlwebster said...

Hi Sherri Jo,
You are one of the strongest women that I know!! You are gonna pull through this one, too. 4 out of five, girl. Hang in there, you've almost got it beat.

I just wanted to know that i was thinking about you!

Mary Webster