Friday, March 7, 2008

Leaving Comments

Several people have asked about how to leave comments for me. At the bottom of each post, you will see the word "comments." Click on that word and it will open a new window.

First, type your message to me. Then copy the funny letters that you see in the provided box (this is a security measure to stop spammers).

Next, chose an identity. If you have a Google ID you can use that or sign up for one. If not, check Name/URL. Enter your name or pen name. You can leave the URL blank.

If none of those options work, check Anonymous. If you choose Anonymous, please "sign" your message so I will know who you are. You can use a real name or a pen name. I won't reveal any pen names unless you tell me it's okay.

If you want to send me a private email, that's okay too. But I like the comments section because the blog is a record I can easily keep for awhile. And if you leave a comment, check back in a day or two. I may respond to your comment.... or some one else might comment on your comment! It's a fun way to have a discussion of sorts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, JoJo. To learn how to backup your blog so you can save all your posts and comments, google "backup blogger blog." Then you can restore Melon Wars if you run into any problems, and print a hard copy to save if you want.

Hugz,
Geezus

jojo said...

Thanks, I'll try that!

Anonymous said...

May this message bring with it strength-knowing a friend is praying for you and will help in the battle-let me know how!!!!

Anonymous said...

No wonder you've been on my mind! Maybe an exorcist could help or the Ghost Busters! I'll see who I can call up...

I want you to know at first glance, I thought the sailor was you in a short wig--wow! does Eli look like you! What joy these kids bring to us, even after they leave home, as mine have.

Feel better!
Judi

Anonymous said...

sherri jo I just learned of your battle. Life is full of surprises! Some fun, some not, but all, I guess, all are life. I know you are a strong person and full of fight. Wish I could help carry this load but all I can do is send my love and support.
old friend david